TITLE: Molding Operator
REPORTING TO: Shift Supervisor
SHIFT: Evening, Night
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Work as per procedures in Health & Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Perform simple PMs on line
- Perform line quick verification on a daily basis (check list)
- Ensure proper functioning of the line as per budgeted speed.
- Help build troubleshooting guides.
- Troubleshoot the line based on troubleshooting guide whenever available.
- Ensure quality of the product with end of line verification and scheduled test.
- Perform adjustments as required.
- Return stock after production is over
- Stage jobs
- Fill out downtime sheets
- Cross train with Mold Tech
- Train new colleagues as required
- Keep area clean
- Maintain tools are in their correct location.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Functions of this job requires regular and punctual employee presence.
- Other duties as assigned, inside or outside the normal work area or department.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to read and understand measuring instruments
- Must have a good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to communicate with peers and management
QUALIFICATIONS (education & experience)
- Detailed Oriented
- Must have an high school education or GED
- Mechanical Experience a plus
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly