TITLE: Quality Operations Plant Lead QA Assistant
REPORTING TO: Quality Operations Supervisor
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Incoming inspection for plant/process related raw materials
· Issuance & distribution of Raw Materials Discrepancy Reports.
· Issuance of Material Destruction Notice
o Reconcile rework documentation
o Update weekly rework reports
· Audit Prep
· Support Q. Ops Supervisor and QA Auditors
o Perform required statistical review of finished goods.
o Take part in required quality supplemental inspections
· Support for plant Quality & Manufacturing investigations.
· Support for CAPA
· Support for plant in continuous improvement projects.
· Upon completion of required training, be the designated replacement/back up for the Q. Ops Plant Lead QA.
o Staging spec files and documents according to plant production schedule.
o Review of retain samples for proper archival.
o Review of batch record documentation to ensure it was completed according to proper GMP principles and ensure corrections are made upon findings of non-conforming entries.
o Issuance of Certificate of Conformance.
o Creation of Physical color standard cards.
o Release of orders for shipment based on batch record approval and sample review.
o Informing shipping department that orders are released and ready for shipment.
· Any other tasks assigned by Quality Operations Management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Good level of work organization
· Good communication skills & adaptation to people for communication
· Sociable and enjoys working with people
· Good documentary practices which line up with applicable GDP
· Ease to work with computerized systems and Microsoft or equivalent based tools
QUALIFICATIONS (education & experience)
· Minimum requirement: High School diploma Higher related education is an asset
· 2 years of experience in Manufacturing or Quality operations
· Experience and/or understanding of Pharmaceutical, Food/Beverage, Health Care, Cosmetic, and Aerosol industries requirements/regulations is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location