© 2021 All rights reserved
- Business IT Consultant for Montebello Packaging since 2009, joined the company in 2014
- Loves all facets of business management and believes in teamwork and collaboration
- Has 15 years of experience in Business Processes and Information Technology
- Brings years of experience from the distribution industry in purchasing, inventory, warehouse management
- Loves to implement business solutions to improve productivity, increase visibility and provide meaningful data
- Special interests include reading, construction, home automation
- Enjoys spending time with his family
Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Steven has held various senior executive roles in manufacturing and retail.
- His expertise covers the industries of Apparel, Packaging, and Laboratory sampling supplies.
- During his various roles, he successfully negotiated several distribution and licensing agreements. He has implemented several supply chain programs to improve the flow of goods to customers.
- His expertise is in strategic sales coupled with Operational alignment to accelerate top-line growth and profits.
- A very energetic and upbeat individual Interested in all kinds of sports and music.
Vice President of Engineering & Innovation
- At Montebello Packaging since 2008
- Has over 25 years of R& D, Manufacturing, and Custom Automation experience
- Is dedicated to building a solid multidisciplinary, high performing Engineering Team
- Is passionate about developing and creating functional and simple new technologies, using state-of-art prototyping and innovative engineering techniques to solve complex & straightforward Manufacturing, Production & Quality challenges
- His honesty, passion, commitment, confidence, creativity, and vision are some of the critical skills that empower his Team to deliver the best-engineered solutions possible to all of our Montebello plants and departments.
- Enjoys large family gatherings, reading fiction & technical books, and traveling
Director of Finance
- Joined Montebello Packaging in 2016
- Holds a CPA, CMA designation from Quebec CPA Order
- Holds 15 years of experience in different types of industries, including as an accounting auditor and a pharmaceutical company controller
- Believes that teamwork, trust, integrity, and communication are crucial to success
- Loves to contribute to process improvements, operation analysis, and financial and operational performance visibility
- Enjoys nature, spending time outdoors, music, and has a soft spot for animals
Vice President of Operations
- Joined Montebello Packaging in April 2021
- He holds a Masters’ degree in material and mechanical engineering with honours and is a Professional Engineer from Ontario and Québec
- Holds over 25 years of experience within different manufacturing sectors, including the automotive industry, railway industry, and construction sector
- His roles have always been in manufacturing, looking for ways to streamline operations, improve turnaround, and find efficiencies
- He swiftly reverses hindrances to business excellence, securing buy-in for change, fortifying collaboration to expedite a return to positive metrics
- Has a passion for leadership development and has driven positive changes to bring businesses to the highest levels of performances
Director of Supply Chain & IT
- Joined Montebello Packaging in 2014 as part of the Special Projects Team
- Responsible for the Planning, Raw Material Procurement, Logistics, and Customer Service departments
- Dedicated to creating a hardworking and fun work environment.
- An avid follower of geopolitics and global affairs
- He enjoys reading history and political/business biographies and spending time with his wife and kids
Director of Quality Operations
- Joined Montebello Packaging in 2013
- Has over 30 years of experience in the Quality Field
- Is a positive person who enjoys challenging others in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys working with internal and external teams to drive improvement
- Is a huge college and pro sports fan (Go Cats! and Go Cowboys!)
- Loves coaching and watching his three daughters play softball and volleyball