ABOUT MONTEBELLO PACKAGING
Montebello Packaging is a world-class manufacturer of tubes and containers for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries. The company is a division of the Jim Pattison Group, a $12.7(CAD) billion conglomerate. Montebello Packaging employs 500 people and has four plants in North America.
THE CHALLENGE THAT AWAITS YOU:
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the proper inspection and packaging of products and participating in the improvement of line productivity, health and safety and quality according to established standards.
- Visually inspect and take samples to ensure that tubes meet quality standards;
- Pack tubes into boxes, place on pallets and send to shipping;
- Place packaging labels on boxes;
- Complete production and quality reports;
- Assist the production line technician;
- Keep your work area clean and safe;
- Maintain good communication and collaborate in the smooth running of the team’s activities;
- Perform all other related tasks;
Your profile and skills:
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Manual dexterity;
- Attention to detail;
- Available to work on different shifts;
- Ability to work alone or in a team;
- Must be able to differentiate between different colors;
- Speed of execution, flexibility and reliability.
The advantages of joining our team:
- Being part of a small company with the advantages of a large group;
- High quality products;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Employee recognition;
- Rotating shift each week: day (8:00 am – 4:00 pm) / evening (4:00 pm – 12:00 am) / night (12:00 am – 8:00 am);
- Shift premiums; $0.50/hour for evening shift (4:00 pm – 12:00 am ) and $1.00/hour for night shift (12:00am – 8:00am)
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, vacations, free parking…);
- Possibility of advancement.